An enviable sanctuary in the City, 2142 Leavenworth welcomes you!
This delightful home in a 4-unit, boutique building will charm you with its stylish period details that seamlessly blend with modern amenities. The building’s architectural walkway and entry leads to your own private entrance hidden from the street.
The foyer invites you into an extensively renovated flat. Natural light streams in through the large, original arched windows beckoning you in. Enjoy comfortable living and effortless entertaining with the thoughtful floor plan.
The entry opens to a bright living room and airy bedroom. Plus, it offers easy access to the kitchen and dining room. The cheery living room, updated dining room and renovated kitchen flow easily into each other. This sophisticated home is outfitted with top, energy efficient appliances, custom walnut cabinetry and designer finishes. Bathed in sunshine, the spacious bedroom is complete with a walk-in closet. Leave the French doors open for an open concept feel.
Unwind in the freestanding soaker tub featuring a soothing rain showerhead. Or, escape to the serene shared rose garden and get lost in the sweeping city and bay views, showcasing Coit Tower and the Bay Bridge.
On a quiet tree lined block, this elegant building has a straight sight line of Alcatraz down Leavenworth Street. In the desirable Russian Hill neighborhood, it’s rated both a Walker’s and a Rider’s Paradise boasting a 95 Walk Score and a 93 Transit Score.
Close to great dining, convenient shopping, easy transportation and recreational fun, experience the vibrancy of living nearby the newly completed Francisco Park. Enjoy its expansive lawn, community garden, children’s playground, dog run and stunning view of the Bay.
Designed for modern day, centrally located with the City within close reach...2142 Leavenworth is a true gem!
Move-in ready, this chic Russian Hill home awaits you!
- Spacious 1-Bedroom Condo +/- 781 square feet [per appraisal]
- Extensively Renovated with Designer Finishes [See Property Improvements List]
- Elegant, 4-Unit Boutique Building [Constructed in 1924]
- Charming Curb Appeal with Private Entrance Hidden from Street
- On a "Flat", Quiet Tree-lined Street in Russian Hill
- Remodeled Kitchen, Dining Room + Bathroom
- Custom Walnut Cabinetry in Kitchen + Dining Room
- Outfitted with Top, Energy Efficient, Integrated Appliances
- Upgraded Electrical + Updated Lighting; Installed Designer Light Fixtures
- Beautiful, Large Arched Windows
- Restored Original Door + Window Hardware Throughout
- Refinished Hardwood Floors + Painted
- Heated Floors + Towel Warmer in Bathroom
- Soaker Tub with Rain + Handheld Showerheads
- In-Unit Laundry [Miele Energy Efficient Washer + Dryer]
- Common 2-Level Backyard with Sweeping Bay and City Views Showcasing Coit Tower + Bay Bridge
- Shared, Mature Rose Garden
- Pet-Friendly Building
- Walker’s Paradise + Rider’s Paradise: 95 Walk Score; 93 Transit Score
- Well-Run, Informal Homeowner's Association with Shared Pride of Ownership
- HOA Dues: $497/month [includes Water, Steam Heat, Garbage, Common Area Utilities, Building Insurance + Maintenance]
Offered at $749,000
Extensively renovated unit, including:
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Upgraded electrical
- Updated lighting plan & fixtures
- Painted home throughout
- Replaced all appliances and installed new, energy efficient ones
- Restored original hardware on doors & windows (knobs & latches)
- Opened boarded up doorway into dining room & kitchen
- Relocated washer & dryer from hall closet to custom,
- built-in cabinet in dining room
- Installed new, dimmable pendant light
- Installed new free standing soaker tub, rain & handheld showerheads, vanity, sink, faucets, marble countertop, backsplash, wall tiles, mirror & toilet
- Added heated tile floors
- Added towel warmer and glass towel bar holder
- Installed new heater & exhaust fan
- Installed new pendant light & recessed LED ceiling lights
- Installed new, custom walnut cabinets, quartz countertop & backsplash
- Installed new pendant lights
- Replaced appliances with new, integrated energy efficient Miele range oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Replaced sink, faucet & garbage disposal
- Added water filter/dispenser & spray nozzle
- Installed new, custom cabinets, quartz counter tops & backsplash
- Installed new pendant lights & recessed LED ceiling lights
- Relocated and installed energy efficient Miele washer & dryer
- Added baseboard heater
- Removed broken radiator and replaced with baseboard heater
- Installed new pendant lights
- Installed new pendant light & wall sconces
- Built radiator cover
2021 - 2022
- Replaced stairs to backyard / rose garden
- Added stairs & trellis to lower yard
- Replaced fence
- Replaced outdoor timed lights
- Structurally reinforced footings & posts in the basement
- Painted building exterior
Own a piece of beautiful San Francisco! Now is a great time to buy while mortgage rates are still historically low and before they continue to rise.
Both Wells Fargo and Bank of San Francisco offer a variety of competitive mortgage solutions, including fixed and adjustable rate loans. For a free, no obligation consultation, reach out to either loan officer to discuss your financing options so you can own this amazing Russian Hill home!